Sunday, September 20, 2009

disturbing dreams...

I had the most awful disturbing dream last night. It really left me quite unsettled and I think I should be telling a trusted friend about it. I know it doesn't mean what it felt like in the dream, and I know it will NEVER happen... I just feel I need to unload it and have someone who loves me reassure me that it doesn't mean I'm a bad person.

It's the sort of thing (the weirdness of the dream, not the awfulness) that I would experience while I was pregnant. Honestly, I have so many symptoms - tiredness, forgetfulness, dreams, irritability, cravings - if it weren't for the two negative tests and the period, I'd be certain something's going on.

So anyway, I'm getting restless and irritable and will sign off for a hot shower.

No comments:

Post a Comment