Monday, January 18, 2010

flying...

Already two weeks since my scan. 14 weeks today. It's just flying by so fast. More and more people have claimed my belly babe to be a girl! 4 weeks til my scan... we'll see :)

My little butterfly is fluttering away nicely now and then. Right now actually. It's such a sweet gentle reminder that everything's ok. Looking forward to the definite kicks though. Not much is going on. Went and bought a bunch of baby clothes and a couple of rugs the other day. Felt really good. Really good. Even bought a couple of pink things. Kept the receipt though... just in case!

My belly is so big! It's getting bigger by the day which is nice. But I'm having to adjust to dressing it again. It feels kind of weird embracing something that you would normally try to disguise when not pregnant - the belly's going to take a bit of getting used to. It's been 4 years since I've done this, so I feel like I'm starting from scratch again! How bizarre.

1 comment:

  1. From one West Aussie to another, Congratulations on your pregnancy.

    xx

    ReplyDelete